Comment on page
Base product data we need to playout any content
In order to be able to display the products meaningfully in the widgets, a basic set of data must be transmitted.
If a property has multiple values those should be separated by a comma
- primary identifier used in widgets and tracking
- Main-SKU (Parent-SKU)
- identifier for group of product variants (size only)
- identifier for group of product variants (colors etc.)
- current stock level or flag 0/1
- name of variant (size) - for example
L, M, 32/34, 42, 150 ml
- product name
- Category paths
- breadcrumbs used in the shop - for example
Women > Clothes > Jackets > Blazer
- if product is in multiple paths use a comma
,as a separator
- Retail price
- Discount price
- Lowest price in the last 30 days*
- only if required by law in your country
- Deeplink to product variant in shop
- either to variant where the user then needs to choose the size or directly to the SKU
- Main image in maximum resolution. Used for data tagging via image recognition.
- For an optimal recognition use the cut out image (hollow man photography) without any other objects / persons.
- Main image in smaller resolution. Used for widget content.
- Use image with least possible fillup / whitespace to optimize the presentation in the widgets
- For an optimal presentation use the cut out image (hollow man photography) without any other objects / persons.
In case you can not provide a thumbnail, we deliver image thumbnails from our CDN and cache images heavily. If you change images you have to also change the image URL in order to invalidate the CDN cache!